Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Haunted Mansion Prints Rescued From Flood, Vince Breathes Sigh Of Relief

If you've read my blog lately, you know the forces of nature conspired against me a couple weeks ago and flooded my storage room, soaking a treasured collection of Disney/Marc Davis Haunted Mansion prints (click here to read the gory details).


But Alex Patho - my printer and now framer - offered to check the prints for water damage and replace the waterlogged backing paper on the frames. Which he did, I'm happy to report, in record time. The good news is there was no water damage at all to the actual prints or frames, and the new black backing paper looks much creepier than the original butcher-brown.


Along with all my printing and photography needs, I now plan on consulting Alex on my next framing project. If you need any of those services yourself, you should consult him too. And if you tell him I sent you, I'm sure he'll double your price. -v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the blog. One favor : If you're gonna comment, can you keep it clean? You know...for the kids. Thanks.