Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Curse of Count Patho

Alex Patho is a fantastic photographer and one of the few printers I trust with my illustrations.  He's got a great eye for color and obsesses over the details as much as I do.  After just a few years of knowing him, I consider Alex a friend.  


However, I do believe he's a vampire.  And I’m pretty sure he finds me annoying.  I once asked him for his cel-phone number and it was like I asked him to donate a kidney.  What is that?


Anyway, even if Alex is one of the soulless undead, I highly recommend visiting his website.  Patho Photography, a studio run by Alex and his father, is the place to go if you ever need any professional photography or printing done. These guys are old-school craftsmen with state-of-the-art equipment who really care about each and every project they work on.  Visit them at www.pathophoto.com


Now we'll see if he answers my emails. -v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the blog. One favor : If you're gonna comment, can you keep it clean? You know...for the kids. Thanks.