Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Illustration Ale Release Tonight!

What...a little snow gonna stop you from heading downtown tonight to check out the new East End Brewing Company Illustration Ale release at the Toonseum? Hope not. I'll be there. And I'm told many of the other past and present Illustration Ale artists will be there to hobnob, autograph bottles and decimate the hors doeuvres table.


This year I was asked to do a label and decided to stick to my comfort zone -- cute and creepy. My label has a tipsy mummy drawing goofy things on his sleeping buddy's face. If you've ever passed out at a party you may sympathize. I'll have a process breakdown of my label in an upcoming post.


Here's the Post-Gazette's article on the project.


And here's the Toonseum's official YouTube promotional video for the event.


See you there. -v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the blog. One favor : If you're gonna comment, can you keep it clean? You know...for the kids. Thanks.