Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hang Up And Drive - A Friendly Reminder

I haven't posted in a while (tight deadlines!) so I'm posting this old gag to quell the rumours of my demise.


Has this gag been done before? I have no doubt.


Has it been done better? Possibly.


But has it been done specifically about the woman who lives in my neighborhood, drives a VW convertible and can't keep her eyes on the road because of the scintillating conversations she's always involved in while driving? Probably not. So here's a friendly little reminder to everyone out there who just has to take that call right now this second -- it can wait.


Life's short. Slow down and enjoy it. And drive safely. -v




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the blog. One favor : If you're gonna comment, can you keep it clean? You know...for the kids. Thanks.