Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Real Tales of Roof Repair

It's been about six days since my computer blew its top and this is the kind of ill-advised nonsense I get suckered into: A friend's roof needed repair and I, having absolutely no experience whatsoever with roofs (or repair, for that matter) volunteered to help.


I'm proud to say that after only one half hour frying like an egg in the afternoon sun, I had cut myself, burned my hand and gave myself an unintentional leg waxing with the roof tar. Luckily, the roof leaks even more now than it did before so that should prevent anyone from ever asking me to help again.


And here's a photo of me trying to decide between nailing down shingles or leaping into oblivion.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the blog. One favor : If you're gonna comment, can you keep it clean? You know...for the kids. Thanks.