Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Cat Is Bored. Again.

When my cat is bored, she maows incessantly. The kind of maow that cuts into you like fingernails on a chalkboard. I try to ignore it while I'm working because I can't stop every five minutes to scratch her neck.


But now she comes back to my desk and, balancing herself with her left hand on my knee, stands on her hind legs so she can reach up and tap-tap-tap on my drawing hand. Gah! If it weren't so cute I'd sell her because it's driving me nuts. And that ball she won't play with is only about the 13th one she's grown tired of.


I drew her to experiment with a different coloring technique. The work-in-progress steps are posted below. It's a little more loose than I normally color and it was done very quickly because there was a cat tapping on my hand. -v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the blog. One favor : If you're gonna comment, can you keep it clean? You know...for the kids. Thanks.