Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Frankenstein's Mush-Tip Monster

I think my brush pen's dead. The ink's still flowing freely, but the tip is all squidgy and it's difficult to get really sharp, controlled lines. They all turn out kind of...mushy. So "brushy" might tumble into a pauper's grave soon in favor of his crisp, new replacement.


Anyway, this is just another quick experiment with said brush pen. I've been trying to do more inking outside of the computer. I'm really enjoying it. My hand's a lot steadier now that I'm off caffeine, and it's nice to not have to stare at an illuminated screen with bloodshot eyes all the time. I still enjoy digital coloring way too much to drag out my old watercolors, though.


So, here he is (with a couple work-in-progress steps). Another monster for October. Friend...gooood. -v


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the blog. One favor : If you're gonna comment, can you keep it clean? You know...for the kids. Thanks.