Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Another "Masked Man" for the Pittsburgh City Paper


This here's a spot illustration I did last week for the Pittsburgh City Paper. The article is not, as you might assume, about animal vivisectionists. It's actually about a government watchdog group that might need to be neutered politically. That's right, I doodled a metaphor. 

Anyway, as much as I enjoy doing illustrations for the City Paper (and as much as it's an absolute breeze working with Lisa, their art director) I'm starting to worry they don't trust my nose-drawing abilities. Below are crops from the last three illustrations in a row that I've done for the City Paper. Can you spot the trend? -v


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the blog. One favor : If you're gonna comment, can you keep it clean? You know...for the kids. Thanks.