Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Captain America Movie! Finally!

I've been waiting for a Captain America movie since I was a kid. And yeah, I've seen the ones with Reb Brown and Matt Salinger and yeah, I'm kind of trying to forget they exist. But this new one with Chris Evans and Hugo Weaving looks very promising. You don't know how hard I'm hoping they don't screw it up.


I plan to see the flick on opening day. And I want a friend of mine to go that day too so I can discuss it with him afterwards. But he lives in another state and he's even cheaper than I am. So, to make sure he goes, I'm buying his ticket. That's right. I'm actually sending him the money for the ticket so he can go. And this illustration is the "card" the money comes in.


I'm more accustomed to the uniform Cap wears in the comics, but since I'm pushing this movie I decided to go with the new, Hollywood version of the uniform. It's actually not too bad a costume. Much better than Reb Brown's motorcycle helmet and transparent shield. What were they thinking?! Anyway, work-in-progress steps below. -v



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the blog. One favor : If you're gonna comment, can you keep it clean? You know...for the kids. Thanks.