Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

My Halloween Kitty Is Up For Sale

Technically, the needle-felted art-doll version of my Halloween Kitty is up for sale. As you know, every once in a while I do designs for my friend at runredrun which she then turns into adorable felted art dolls.


Well, runredrun was recently invited to be part of an artisan collective online where she's selling her creations. Visit SpookyTime Jingles and click on the runredrun avatar to see how she turned this Halloween Kitty into a very cute, very fuzzy, three-dimensional figure. And If you have the dough, go ahead and purchase it. I've seen it in person and the photos don't do it justice. Also, I can guarantee I'll be doing a few more designs for her that will end up on Spookytime Jingles, so if you're as big a fan of Halloween, hand-made goods and cute little critters as I am, check back there every month. -v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the blog. One favor : If you're gonna comment, can you keep it clean? You know...for the kids. Thanks.