Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Using Comics As Business Correspondence

For some reason I always have a difficult time getting in touch with Don, the guy who keeps my website up and running. I had some trouble with the site recently and couldn't get ahold of him. Mix in my natural paranoia and tendency to overreact, and you get this comic strip. I sent him a copy, but as of yet I haven't heard back. My finger's hovering shakily over the panic button. Work-in-progress steps below.


1) Rough pencil layout.

2) Inked in Photoshop

3) Colored in Photoshop

4) "Aged" a bit


Don, if you're reading this, none of us can afford to pay the ransom. Sorry. -v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the blog. One favor : If you're gonna comment, can you keep it clean? You know...for the kids. Thanks.