Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Vroom Vroom! Rat-a-tat-a-tat!

If there's anything I know less about than guns and cars, you've got me stumped (my old girlfriend may beg to differ). So it's always fun when a client asks me to illustrate both.


Here's another piece I did for Brashear --- this time a promotional piece for a gun mount they manufacture. I always feel a little off-balance going into projects like this. Especially when the end product ends up on t-shirts given to actual soldiers. I figure those guys are pretty good with guns and cars, so they could spot errors like an eagle spotting field mice. But I think I came close enough to make everybody happy (excluding, of course, old girlfriends). -v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the blog. One favor : If you're gonna comment, can you keep it clean? You know...for the kids. Thanks.