Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy 92nd Birthday, Gram!

I've been so busy lately putting together artwork for a personal project, that I almost forgot my grandmother's 92nd birthday was coming up. I had to come up with an idea, draw it, color it, print it, fold it, write the mushy stuff inside the card, stick it in an envelope and run it to the mailbox in a matter of a couple hours if I wanted it to get to her on time. Whew! I almost didn't make it. But here it is.


I hope when I'm 92 that someone's kind enough to remember me on my birthday. You never know what'll happen between now and then. My birthday may be declared a national holiday by the time I'm 92 and you'll all be sending me cards. Thank you in advance. Thank you. You really shouldn't have. Oh, and presents too? You're too kind.-v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the blog. One favor : If you're gonna comment, can you keep it clean? You know...for the kids. Thanks.