Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Drawn with the Left Hand : Happy Birthday

I do this every once in a while -- draw something with my left hand. I have this unnatural fear that if anything ever happened to my right hand I'd be driven into poverty. I'm already living in poverty so I don't know what I'm so worried about.


This time it's a birthday card for a friend. I assume she was thrilled to reach forty-two in good health and I wanted to help her celebrate that. She hasn't yet gotten back to me to tell me how thrilled she is.


Anyway, this was pencilled, inked with a brush pen and colored with pencils and markers -- all with my left hand. Does that prove anything? No. But it helps me sleep at night. -v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the blog. One favor : If you're gonna comment, can you keep it clean? You know...for the kids. Thanks.